Ida Freeman’s Staff Spotlight
Megan Lucas, 2nd Grade Teacher
How long have you worked in a school and where?
- I have taught 2 years in Putnam City. This is my 3rd year at Ida Freeman!
If you could be automatically good at one thing, what would it be and why?
- I would want to automatically be good at doing pull-ups because it is my ultimate fitness goal.
What is your favorite book and why?
- My favorite book is Art of Racing in the Rain. It is the best!
Who in the school would you like to swap places with?
- I would swap with Mrs. Marler, but only for one day!
What is your goal for your students?
- My goal for my students is that they leave my class feeling loved and know they are special! Also, that they can achieve anything if they put their minds to it!