Ida Freeman’s Staff Spotlight
Stacey Ruston, 5th Grade Teacher
How long have you worked in a school and where?
- This is my eleventh year! I have taught four years at Guthrie and seven years in Edmond.
If you could be automatically good at one thing, what would it be and why?
- I would want to automatically be good at dancing because I have always wanted to learn the Thriller Dance.
What is your favorite book and why?
- My favorite book is Where the Red Fern Grows. It was the first book that made me cry.
Who in the school would you like to swap places with?
- I would swap with the music teacher, Mrs. Romano, because I love to sing!
What is your goal for your students?
- My goal for my students is to further their love for learning and prepare them for success in middle school!